ATTENTION: Please be aware that these are brand new, but are sold in bulk factory packaging as stated below. Therefore the mounting screws are not included. If you are replacing an old cartridge be sure to keep the mounting screws before discarding the old cartridge.
The half-inch standard mount AT95E phonograph cartridge offers outstanding clarity and detail. Reviewers have rated this affordable, high-performance cartridge as a best buy value. Manufactured to Audio-Technica's renowned quality standards, each cartridge is meticulously assembled with remarkably tight tolerances. The elliptical diamond stylus is designed to track record grooves with high accuracy for outstanding audio reproduction. Compatible with a wide variety of turntable models--please consult your record player manual to ensure compatibility.
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: >20 dB at 1 kHz
- Tracking Force Range: 1.5-2.5 grams (2.0 grams (20 mN) recommended tracking force)
- Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 ohms
- Output: 3.5 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
- Channel Balance: within 2.0 dB
- Stylus Type: 0.4 x 0.7 mil elliptical diamond stylus
- Cantilever: Alloy tube
- Mount: Half-inch
- Replacement Stylus: ATN95E
- Packaging: Bulk factory packaging (mounting screws not included)